We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software Support Engineer to join our team. As a Software Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing software implementation and support services to our customers in local and overseas countries.
• Provide software implementation and support services to customers in local and overseas countries.
• Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root cause of problems.
• Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
• Talk to clients through a series of actions, via either phone, email, or chat, until they have solved a technical issue.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (Developer or Business Teams).
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
• Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
• Ensure all issues are properly logged.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at a time.
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in software support, implementation, and troubleshooting.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Knowledge in database management and querying. ( MongoDB/ Druid / Elasticsearch).
• Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Experience with documenting technical knowledge.
• Experience in the apparel industry or manufacturing or knowledge in manufacturing process is a plus
• Knowledge of programming languages, flink, graylog, grafana and operating systems is a plus.
• Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take ownership and initiative of the tasks/projects assigned
• Must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up and leverage new technologies
• Highly motivated, collaborative team player with can do spirit
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing gst and tds reports, entering financial transactions into Zoho books and reconciling banks. Ultimately, you will help our accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
As Customer Success Lead you are responsible for developing customer relationships that promote conversions, expansions, retention and loyalty (post-implementation). You will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.