Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to achieve business goals, and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve company sales targets.
- Drive lead generation and set up meetings with the target audience
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities
- Create and present sales reports and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate with other departments such as marketing, product development, and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities
- Maintain the required level of the relevant domain (industry) knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with customers
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Attend industry conferences and events to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments
- The candidate should be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers/prospects, following up on leads, and initiating the sales process.
- The candidate should be comfortable to travel to various locations to meet with clients, attend trade shows, and participate in other events.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of successful sales management
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and present sales reports and presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-versed in SPIN & Challenger sales methodology
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment and prioritize deadlines accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Prior Experience in the apparel industry preferred
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
What do we offer?
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.